Message to trainchinese
Please select the reason for your contacting us
Suggest improvement or new functionality
Inform about technical functionallity / error in page
Found error in the text (Chinese, Translation, English)
I'd like to ask a question
Want to delete my account with trainchinese
Please tell us your feedback as clearly as possible
Your user-name and the page you're viewing will be automatically included in the message. Thanks for your time.
Create an account
Find out more
Q & A
You did not login, please
to use the site.
tè sè cài
To include posts you need to register at trainchinese.com
What are some examples of 特色菜 (tèsè cài)?
Please explain why you consider this entry to be either spam or an abuse:
Show 1 reply
1. 红烧肉 (hóngshāo ròu): Braised pork belly, a popular dish in Chinese cuisine. It is made by braising pork belly in a mixture of soy sauce, sugar, and other seasonings.
2. 鱼香肉丝 (yúxiāng ròusī): Shredded pork with garlic sauce, a popular Sichuan dish. It is made by stir-frying shredded pork with garlic, ginger, and other seasonings.
3. 宫保鸡丁 (gōngbǎo jīdīng): Kung Pao chicken, a popular Sichuan dish. It is made by stir-frying diced chicken with peanuts, chili peppers, and other seasonings.
4. 麻婆豆腐 (mápó dòufu): Mapo tofu, a popular Sichuan dish. It is made by stir-frying tofu with chili peppers, fermented black beans, and other seasonings.
5. 糖醋排骨 (tángcù páigǔ): Sweet and sour pork ribs, a popular dish in Chinese cuisine. It is made by braising pork ribs in a mixture of sugar, vinegar, and other seasonings.
To answer to 个学生 you need to register at trainchinese.com
You you can select to receive personal notifications on the app or via email for important contributions to words that you are learning in the