Your user-name and the page you're viewing will be automatically included in the message. Thanks for your time.
You did not login, please or to use the site.
v. to answer; to accept (an invitation); to suit; to come true, to be confirmed
Discussion of 应/應
To include posts you need to register at trainchinese.com
Please explain why you consider this entry to be either spam or an abuse:
Show 1 reply
Hi, Thank you for the comment!
We have added the suggested phrases to our dictionary:
- 应时 / 應時 [ying4 shi2] , (adj/adv) seasonable, in season; adapted to times; immediately
- 吃应时蔬菜 / 吃應時蔬菜 [chi1 ying4 shi2 shu1 cai4] , (phr) to eat vegetables of the season /
- 应援 / 應援 [ying4 yuan2] , (v) to come to one's aid, to respond to a call for help
- 为你应援！ / 為你應援！ [wei4 ni3 ying4 yuan2 ?] , (phr) (I) will always respond to your call for help!; (I) will always support you!
- 应援人员 / 應援人員 [ying4 yuan2 ren2 yuan2] , (nphr) response personnel /
Updates are available online on our website, they will appear in the app with the next update.
To answer to 娜哇🐸 you need to register at trainchinese.com
You you can select to receive personal notifications on the app or via email for important contributions to words that you are learning in the account settings .