Message to trainchinese
Please select the reason for your contacting us
Suggest improvement or new functionality
Inform about technical functionallity / error in page
Found error in the text (Chinese, Translation, English)
I'd like to ask a question
Want to delete my account with trainchinese
Please tell us your feedback as clearly as possible
Your user-name and the page you're viewing will be automatically included in the message. Thanks for your time.
Create an account
Find out more
Q & A
to get more content and avoid ads.
art, painting, fine arts
To include posts you need to register at trainchinese.com
What are some related words for 美术 (měishù)?
Please explain why you consider this entry to be either spam or an abuse:
Show 1 reply
1. 艺术 (yìshù): Art, a general term for the visual arts, including painting, sculpture, and architecture.
2. 绘画 (huìhuà): Painting, the practice of applying paint, pigment, color or other medium to a surface.
3. 素描 (sùmiáo): Sketching, the practice of drawing a rough outline or rough draft of a picture.
4. 雕塑 (diāosù): Sculpture, the practice of creating three-dimensional artworks by shaping or combining materials.
5. 摄影 (shèyǐng): Photography, the practice of taking and processing photographs.
6. 装置 (zhuāngzhì): Installation, the practice of creating artworks by arranging objects in a space.
To answer to 个学生 you need to register at trainchinese.com
You you can select to receive personal notifications on the app or via email for important contributions to words that you are learning in the