Message to trainchinese
Please select the reason for your contacting us
Suggest improvement or new functionality
Inform about technical functionallity / error in page
Found error in the text (Chinese, Translation, English)
I'd like to ask a question
Want to delete my account with trainchinese
Please tell us your feedback as clearly as possible
Your user-name and the page you're viewing will be automatically included in the message. Thanks for your time.
Create an account
Find out more
Q & A
to get more content and avoid ads.
to overturn, carry out revolution; revolution
To include posts you need to register at trainchinese.com
What are some common idioms that include 革命 (gémìng)?
Please explain why you consider this entry to be either spam or an abuse:
Show 1 reply
1. 革命性的变革 (gémìngxìng de biàngé): Revolutionary change. Refers to a major change or transformation that is revolutionary in nature.
2. 革命的力量 (gémìng de lìliàng): Revolutionary power. Refers to the power of a revolution to bring about change.
3. 革命的热情 (gémìng de rèqíng): Revolutionary enthusiasm. Refers to the enthusiasm and passion of those involved in a revolution.
4. 革命的激情 (gémìng de jīqíng): Revolutionary fervor. Refers to the intense emotion and energy of those involved in a revolution.
5. 革命的号召 (gémìng de hàozhào): Revolutionary call. Refers to the call to action for those involved in a revolution.
To answer to 个学生 you need to register at trainchinese.com
You you can select to receive personal notifications on the app or via email for important contributions to words that you are learning in the