Your user-name and the page you're viewing will be automatically included in the message. Thanks for your time.
Please or to get more content and avoid ads.
v. to arrange, to prepare
Discussion of 筹备/籌備
To include posts you need to register at trainchinese.com
Please explain why you consider this entry to be either spam or an abuse:
Show 2 replies
筹备 vs 准备:
筹备 is of a higher level. It means to give an overall, thorough consideration to prepare for an important, significant matter. Examples:
- 他们从去年就开始筹备这场婚礼了。 [phr] They began to prepare for this wedding last year.
- 经过一年的筹备，商场终于开张了。 [phr] After a year of preparation, the shopping mall finally opened for business.
- 春节将近，家家户户都在忙着筹备年货。 [phr] With the Spring Festival approaching, each and every family is busy preparing for holiday goods.
- 经过六个多月的筹备，我市运动会如期举行了。 [phr] After preparing for it for over six months, our city's sports competition was held as scheduled.
准备 is a commonly used word in spoken and written Chinese, meaning "to plan". It can be used on small activities, not necessarily a significant matter.
- 此外，我们还为小朋友准备了礼物。 [phr] In addition, we also have some gifts for children.
- 我们得自己准备食物。 [phr] We'll have to prepare the food ourselves.
准备 can also mean "to intend"; 筹备 doesn't have this meaning.
- 我准备周末把房间打扫一下。 [phr] I plan to clean up the room at the weekend.
非常感谢您 讲得很详细，也举了很多例子 多谢????????
To answer to Roo55 you need to register at trainchinese.com
You you can select to receive personal notifications on the app or via email for important contributions to words that you are learning in the account settings .