感觉 vs 觉得 vs 感受
感觉 is one’s feeling or opinion. It can be a
1. Verb referring to sensations: to feel, to perceive
e.g. 我感觉今天有点儿冷。 [phr] I feel that today it's a bit cold.
2. Verb referring to one’s opinion: to think, to be afraid (that), to guess
e.g. 我们看了彩排，感觉还不错。 [phr] We watched the rehearsal, (and we) think it was not bad.
3. Noun meaning “feeling, sense, sensation”
e.g. 饥饿的感觉每分钟都在咬啮着她。 [phr] Minute after minute, her hunger gnawed at her.
觉得is very similar to 感觉.
1. Verb meaning “to feel, to be aware of” and it is interchangeable with the 1st meaning of 感觉
2. Verb meaning “to think”. This is about one’s opinion and it is interchangeable with the 2nd meaning of 感觉
3. Note that 觉得 is only a verb. It cannot be a noun.
感受 is something different. 感受 emphasizes more on the experience you gained from something or the effect that an experience has on you.
1. Verb meaning “to to feel, to experience”
e.g. 穿上和服让我感受到了异国风趣。[phr] Wearing a Kimono makes me feel exotic.
2. Verb meaning “to catch or be affected by”
e.g. 感受风寒 [phr] to catch cold, to be affected by the cold
3. Noun meaning “impression, experience, feeling”
e.g. 这个广告给人鲜活的感受。 [phr] The advertisement gives people a vivid impression.
Show 2 replies