Message to trainchinese
Please select the reason for your contacting us
Suggest improvement or new functionality
Inform about technical functionallity / error in page
Found error in the text (Chinese, Translation, English)
I'd like to ask a question
Want to delete my account with trainchinese
Please tell us your feedback as clearly as possible
Your user-name and the page you're viewing will be automatically included in the message. Thanks for your time.
Create an account
Find out more
Q & A
to get more content and avoid ads.
to follow; to comply; take part in; to adopt; subordinate; secondary
To include posts you need to register at trainchinese.com
What are the different contexts in which 从 (cóng) can be used?
Please explain why you consider this entry to be either spam or an abuse:
Show 1 reply
1. 从 (cóng) can be used to indicate the source of something, for example 从这里 (cóng zhèlǐ) meaning "from here".
2. 从 (cóng) can be used to indicate the starting point of an action, for example 从明天开始 (cóng míngtiān kāishǐ) meaning "starting from tomorrow".
3. 从 (cóng) can be used to indicate the beginning of a period of time, for example 从今天起 (cóng jīntiān qǐ) meaning "from today".
4. 从 (cóng) can be used to indicate the point of view of a speaker, for example 从我的角度来看 (cóng wǒ de jiǎodù lái kàn) meaning "from my point of view".
5. 从 (cóng) can be used to indicate the point of origin of a movement, for example 从这里出发 (cóng zhèlǐ chūfā) meaning "depart from here".
6. 从 (cóng) can be used to indicate the point of origin of a journey, for example 从北京出发 (cóng Běijīng chūfā) meaning "depart from Beijing".
7. 从 (cóng) can be used to indicate the point of origin of a process, for example 从这里开始 (cóng zhèlǐ kāishǐ) meaning "start from here".
8. 从 (cóng) can be used to indicate the point of origin of a change, for example 从这里开始变化 (cóng zhèlǐ kāishǐ biànhuà) meaning "change from here".
9. 从 (cóng) can be used to indicate the point
To answer to 个学生 you need to register at trainchinese.com
You you can select to receive personal notifications on the app or via email for important contributions to words that you are learning in the