Message to trainchinese
Please select the reason for your contacting us
Suggest improvement or new functionality
Inform about technical functionallity / error in page
Found error in the text (Chinese, Translation, English)
I'd like to ask a question
Want to delete my account with trainchinese
Please tell us your feedback as clearly as possible
Your user-name and the page you're viewing will be automatically included in the message. Thanks for your time.
Create an account
Find out more
Q & A
You did not login, please
to use the site.
To include posts you need to register at trainchinese.com
What are some common phrases or idioms that include 东 (dōng)?
Please explain why you consider this entry to be either spam or an abuse:
Show 1 reply
1. 东风 (dōngfēng): lit. "east wind"; fig. "a new trend"
2. 东山再起 (dōngshān zàiqǐ): lit. "rise again from the east mountain"; fig. "make a comeback"
3. 东拼西凑 (dōngpīn xīcòu): lit. "put together pieces from the east and west"; fig. "make do with what one has"
4. 东施效颦 (dōngshīxiàopín): lit. "imitate the beauty of Dongshi"; fig. "copy someone else's style"
5. 东奔西走 (dōngbēnxīzǒu): lit. "run east and west"; fig. "travel around"
To answer to 个学生 you need to register at trainchinese.com
You you can select to receive personal notifications on the app or via email for important contributions to words that you are learning in the