Message to trainchinese
Please select the reason for your contacting us
Suggest improvement or new functionality
Inform about technical functionallity / error in page
Found error in the text (Chinese, Translation, English)
I'd like to ask a question
Want to delete my account with trainchinese
Please tell us your feedback as clearly as possible
Your user-name and the page you're viewing will be automatically included in the message. Thanks for your time.
Create an account
Find out more
Q & A
You did not login, please
to use the site.
door, gate; switch, valve; hole (in human body); way to do things; (biology) phylum
To include posts you need to register at trainchinese.com
Are there any typical idioms or expressions that use 门 (mén)?
Please explain why you consider this entry to be either spam or an abuse:
Show 1 reply
1. 关门 (guānmén): to close the door/gate; to shut down; to end something.
2. 开门 (kāimén): to open the door/gate; to start something.
3. 门外 (ménwài): outside the door/gate; outside the scope of something.
4. 门口 (ménkǒu): at the door/gate; at the entrance of something.
5. 门庭 (méntíng): the entrance of a house/building; the front yard of a house/building.
6. 门路 (ménlù): way to do something; means to achieve something.
7. 门槛 (ménkǎn): threshold; barrier to entry.
To answer to 个学生 you need to register at trainchinese.com
You you can select to receive personal notifications on the app or via email for important contributions to words that you are learning in the