Message to trainchinese
Please select the reason for your contacting us
Suggest improvement or new functionality
Inform about technical functionallity / error in page
Found error in the text (Chinese, Translation, English)
I'd like to ask a question
Want to delete my account with trainchinese
Please tell us your feedback as clearly as possible
Your user-name and the page you're viewing will be automatically included in the message. Thanks for your time.
Create an account
Find out more
Q & A
You did not login, please
to use the site.
(of liquid or gas) clear; clarified; to count; to settle or pay off (debts)
To include posts you need to register at trainchinese.com
How is 清 (qīng) used in different contexts?
Please explain why you consider this entry to be either spam or an abuse:
Show 1 reply
1. 清洗 (qīng xǐ): To clean or wash.
2. 清晨 (qīng chén): Early morning.
3. 清澈 (qīng chè): Clear and transparent.
4. 清理 (qīng lǐ): To tidy up or organize.
5. 清楚 (qīng chǔ): Clear or distinct.
6. 清除 (qīng chú): To remove or eliminate.
7. 清空 (qīng kōng): To empty or clear out.
8. 清廉 (qīng lián): Honest and upright.
9. 清算 (qīng suàn): To settle or pay off (debts).
To answer to 个学生 you need to register at trainchinese.com
You you can select to receive personal notifications on the app or via email for important contributions to words that you are learning in the