Message to trainchinese
Please select the reason for your contacting us
Suggest improvement or new functionality
Inform about technical functionallity / error in page
Found error in the text (Chinese, Translation, English)
I'd like to ask a question
Want to delete my account with trainchinese
Please tell us your feedback as clearly as possible
Your user-name and the page you're viewing will be automatically included in the message. Thanks for your time.
Create an account
Find out more
Q & A
You did not login, please
to use the site.
dú shū rén
To include posts you need to register at trainchinese.com
What other words can be used to describe a person who reads books (读书人)?
Please explain why you consider this entry to be either spam or an abuse:
Show 1 reply
1. Bookworm (书虫 shū chóng): a person who loves to read books and spends a lot of time doing so.
2. Bibliophile (爱书者 ài shū zhě): a person who loves books and collects them.
3. Literati (文人 wén rén): a person who is well-educated and knowledgeable in literature.
4. Scholar (学者 xué zhě): a person who is knowledgeable in a particular field of study.
5. Booklover (爱书者 ài shū zhě): a person who loves books and reading.
To answer to 个学生 you need to register at trainchinese.com
You you can select to receive personal notifications on the app or via email for important contributions to words that you are learning in the