Message to trainchinese
Please select the reason for your contacting us
Suggest improvement or new functionality
Inform about technical functionallity / error in page
Found error in the text (Chinese, Translation, English)
I'd like to ask a question
Want to delete my account with trainchinese
Please tell us your feedback as clearly as possible
Your user-name and the page you're viewing will be automatically included in the message. Thanks for your time.
Create an account
Find out more
Q & A
You did not login, please
to use the site.
kill time; amusement, recreation
To include posts you need to register at trainchinese.com
What are some common activities that are considered 消遣 (xiāoqiǎn) in Chinese culture?
Please explain why you consider this entry to be either spam or an abuse:
Show 1 reply
1. Playing board games - 玩桌游 (wán zhuōyóu): Board games such as Mahjong, Go, and Chinese Chess are popular activities for 消遣.
2. Going to the movies - 去看电影 (qù kàn diànyǐng): Going to the movies is a popular way to 消遣.
3. Going for a walk - 散步 (sànbù): Taking a leisurely stroll is a common 消遣 activity.
4. Shopping - 购物 (gòuwù): Shopping is a popular 消遣 activity, especially for women.
5. Eating out - 外出就餐 (wàichū jiùcān): Going out for a meal is a popular 消遣 activity.
6. Playing video games - 玩电子游戏 (wán diànzǐ yóuxì): Playing video games is a popular 消遣 activity, especially among young people.
To answer to 个学生 you need to register at trainchinese.com
You you can select to receive personal notifications on the app or via email for important contributions to words that you are learning in the