Message to trainchinese
Please select the reason for your contacting us
Suggest improvement or new functionality
Inform about technical functionallity / error in page
Found error in the text (Chinese, Translation, English)
I'd like to ask a question
Want to delete my account with trainchinese
Please tell us your feedback as clearly as possible
Your user-name and the page you're viewing will be automatically included in the message. Thanks for your time.
Create an account
Find out more
Q & A
to get more content and avoid ads.
(Christianity) God, Lord; (Islam) Allah
To include posts you need to register at trainchinese.com
What are some other words that can be used in place of 主 (zhǔ)?
Please explain why you consider this entry to be either spam or an abuse:
Show 1 reply
1. 神 (shén): This word means "God" and is used in both Christianity and Chinese folk religion.
2. 上帝 (shàngdì): This word means "God" and is used in both Christianity and Chinese folk religion.
3. 天主 (tiānzhǔ): This word means "God" and is used in Christianity.
4. 主宰 (zhǔzǎi): This word means "Lord" and is used in Christianity.
6. 全知全能者 (quánzhī quánnéng zhě): This word means "Omniscient and Omnipotent" and is used in Christianity.
To answer to 个学生 you need to register at trainchinese.com
You you can select to receive personal notifications on the app or via email for important contributions to words that you are learning in the