Asked 36 months ago by cg123
I just joined TrainChinese with a 10 list limit because I like the example sentences and also the Audio Training App and the simplicity of it all.
I am however wondering - are the apps under current development for new features?
They appear a little outdated/basic in some areas - eg:
1.Training Options for students who are not learning to read/write. Most of the training modes are not useful for me because I am learning conversational Chinese, I am not learning to read/write. So I need questions in Pinyin and not Hanzi/Characters. (eg: Training Mode for Pinyin instead of Training Mode for Characters)
2. Ability to import a list of words from a csv/text file (maybe this is there but i have not seen it?)
3. Ability to find all measure words in dictionary or etc - with tags or ? (again, maybe this is there?)
4. Having to click "update" button to update lists/cards (can't they do this themselves)
5. Better integration between Apps (I can click a link From Audio Trainer to Dictionary. But I cannot click a link from Dictionary to Audio trainer)
6. There does not appear to be a single place to review progress/statistics on learning outcomes in the app.
7. Minor styling settings: Since I am not learning Characters, i would love to be able to over-ride their font size to make them less significant.Thanks
This question has been viewed 2 times.